Friday, April 26, 2013

Finding Dory

                      
The Ellen Show _ Ellen Announces 'Finding Dory' by hulu    

     After 10 years of waiting, Pixar has announced the long anticipated sequel to Finding Nemo! They chose Ellen DeGeneres to announce this news on her show (this is fitting because she will be cast as Dory again). In this movie, the story will follow Dory on her adventures and we will learn more about her family. The release of this is scheduled for November of 2015. It's a long wait but it will defiantly be worth it!

    Are you excited for this movie!?

5 comments:

  1. Abbey, I was laughing-out-loud watching this video! I love, love, love Ellen DeGeneres – she’s one of my favorite comedians! I’m just as excited as you are for Finding Dory to be released – November 2015 seems so far away. I’d love to read more on who the cast is going to be – what roles they’ll read for. You’re off to a great start with your blog I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Alighieri! Ellen is so funny! It is very far away but it will be worth the wait! So far only Ellen and Allen Brooks have been confirmed but most of the Finding Nemo cast is expected to return. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for this new movie! I love your blog topic overall and I think you did an amazing job making it look ocean-y! Personally, I am obsessed with Dory and Squirt because they are just so funny and cute. It does seem so far away, 2015 that is. It is DEFINITELY worth waiting for.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thank you for the comment! Dory and Squirt are very adorable! It is vary far away! It's something to look forward to though!

      Delete
  3. You did a really nice job on your blog! It's bright and interesting, and the pictures and background are really cool and relevant to your topic. I haven't watched Finding Nemo in a while, but I suppose I have plenty of time to watch it before Finding Dory comes out in 2015. I can't wait to see it! Again, good job on your blog.
    -Amberly

    ReplyDelete